How do I bookmark a webpage?
5 views |
Last updated on Feb 23, 2016
You are able to save webpages that you'd like to access again with the use of bookmarks.
Bookmark a webpage
- From the page that you'd like to bookmark, click the star icon on the top right side of your browser near the menu
- Notice that the star changes from clear to yellow
- You will see a box pop up and allow you to change the name of the page
- You can also assign the bookmark to a folder
- You can create a new folder by clicking the black triangle near Bookmarks Bar
- Click Choose another folder
- Click New Folder
- Give the folder a new name and click Save