How do I move, control, and open windows on my Chromebook?
17 views |
Last updated on Feb 19, 2016
Open a window on your Chromebook screen
- Click the Crome icon from the shelf.
- If a window is already open, you can open another window by pressing Ctl + N.
Minimize a window
- You can minimize a window by pressing the minimize button .
Maximize a window
- You can maximize a window by pressing the maximize button .
- Press the full screen/F4 key .
Switch between windows
- Press the window switcher key .
Dock windows for a split-screen effect, windows can be docked to the left or the right.
- Click and hold the maximize button .
- Drag to the left or tight by pressing the corresponding arrow or .
- Keyboard shortcut: to dock left press Alt + [ and to dock right press Alt + ].